Us

Us

Saturday, July 13, 2013

We finally did it!

After years of people asking me to blog we have finally taken the plunge. (hopfully no one will be sorely disappointed) Welcome to Mt Promise Land Farm's blog. Short intro..... We have 7 children, 4 girls and 3 boys. My husband works off the farm and I stay home with the brood. All of the children are excited about helping me blog. For privacy reasons, we are not using our real names.....the kids are so thrilled about this as they got to choose their "blog" names!!! I'll go in line by age with the children: "Elsie", "Chuck", "Gus-Gus", "Mary", "Posie", "Snail", and "Little Young".....lol. This is going to be so fun :)


My husband has yet to pick a name (and we all know there will be plenty about him on here...lol), so I need your help! Please give me some suggestions on a "blog" name for my dear hubby.

2 comments: