Us

Us

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Meet Mary

Mary's birthday is in November, she'll be 7.
While I was expecting her, I dreamed of a baby girl both day and night. I had 1 girl and 2 boys at the time and I prayed, even before conceiving, that our next baby would be a girl. I
would have been just as happy with a boy, but Elsie wanted a sister and I was ready for
more pink.

Fast forward a few years, Mary is such a wonderful helper and takes pride in her work. She
has the most maternal instincts for a 6 yr old! Elsie has been helping with the younger children for quite some time, but Mary has had a natural interest for a while. I'll be looking for Little Young and she'll have him.....such a blessing. She is also a born leader and will take the reigns when given the chance. I was very curious to see who would step up and help, while Elsie and I were at the retreat....and it was Mary! I couldn't believe it. She got
Little Young out of the crib and even tried to rock him to sleep.

Mary's interests are horses, dolls, playing house outside, playing house inside, bugs, cooking (she helps Elsie with lunch everyday), helping with laundry, and reading....especially to the little girls.

Her favorite foods are....Perogies and Sausage....she also requests this for her birthday meal.

When I ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, it's always.....a mommy. She is only 6, so only time will tell.

Mary and Little Young







No comments:

Post a Comment