Us

Us

Friday, December 20, 2013

Peanut Cluster Cookies.....Raymond's favorite

I recently found out, not only is this my brother's favorite cookie, but also my FILs. I also love these....except right now, as sweets make me sick :(

Peanut Cluster Cookies


-2 pounds white almond bark
-1c creamy peanut butter
-2c salted roasted peanuts
-3c pastel marshmallows (colored minis)
-4c crispy rice cereal

Melt almond bark and peanut butter on stove in double broiler or thick bottom pot.....on low. Stir often.

After melted add remaining ingredients and drop by tablespoon on wax paper.

- I add a a little more cereal and whatever was left in the bag of marshmallows, because it looked like there was plenty of almond bark/peanut butter mixture to cover more dry ingredients-


-Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment