Us

Us

Friday, December 6, 2013

PUMPKIN MUFFINS

We love these muffins. And it's a great way to use up extra pumpkin during the holiday season.

PUMPKIN MUFFINS


  • Glaze
  • -powder sugar
  • -Orange zest
  • -milk

















*DON'T FORGET TO GREASE YOUR MUFFIN PAN*
-set oven at 425
-combine wet ingredients, mix in the dry ingredients. 
- scoop into muffin pan.
-bake for 10-15mins (sometimes it takes a bit longer, but don't over cook)
-pop them out of the muffin pan and drizzle with glaze.

GLAZE-
I just dump some powder sugar in a small bowl, add the zest , and add the milk a small amount at a time until it is a thick paste....perfect for hot muffins.
MAKES ABOUT 12-18 MUFFINS (ours are on the large side)

*sometimes i use fresh pumpkin that I cook down first
*sometimes I bake these at 350 degrees if I'm baking something else at the same time (they just take longer)
*I use Orange extract instead of zest, when I don't have an orange on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment