Us

Us

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The verdict is in......

There is one healthy baby and its a........BOY! I was soooo surprised. I thought with the nausea I was either carrying twins or a girl......wrong on both counts. Just goes to show you that symptoms dont always play out....lol. Baby boy was very cooperative at the beginning of the ultrasound and showed us right away his gender. But he became very active and the midwife had a hard time getting the head measurement. So, of course when it was time to get a picture of the baby's gender, he was too active to get a good shot. Even though this is my 8th child, i am always in awe when i see the little person wiggling around on the screen. What a miracle.....


profile pic....sweet face :)

profile pic, with leg over head

gender shot

2 comments:

  1. What!!!!! How on earth did you find out this early? How far along are you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 16wks, so there was no problem telling the gender....lol. I normally have my "big" ultrasound at 18-20wks, so this one was just a little early. My "big" u/s is going to be Feb 20th :)

    ReplyDelete