Us

Us

Monday, March 17, 2014

Rumparooz Cloth Diaper Review

This next review is also for a diaper that I like, but it has it's flaws. The Rumparooz!!!! I only have one style in this brand.




RUMPAROOZ- the one I'm reviewing is a pocket diaper. This diaper has 2 microfiber inserts (like the Bum Genius 4.0), but this one has the option of snapping the inserts together. It also has "double gussets" which helps to keep poo blow-outs in. And is a One Size, so it has the snap down rise. I own and use both the aplix and snap versions.




PROS:
- aplix wears well
Little Young in his snap Rumparooz
- nice fit
- cute prints
- double gussets
- very absorbent with both inserts
- inserts snap together for easier "stuffing"
- fairly easy to obtain


CONS:
- very, very bulky with both inserts
-  the opening inside that you "stuff" into is small, so you have to touch the inserts to pull them out and wash
- the opening inside that you "stuff" into gapes open and makes poo very hard to spray out cleanly, most of the time poo will get all over the inserts




I love the double gussets of this diaper, but the bulk is very hard to fit under clothes. If it's summertime and your child can go without a bottom then it's no big deal. This is our "go to" nap time diaper, because it absorbs well and the "big butt bulk" doesn't matter in bed. Again, I wouldn't make my whole stash out of these. If I didn't already own them, I would probably just use one of my other diapers for nap.
*I am trying a couple of the Rumparooz newborn AIOs for the new little guy*

Rumparooz aplix



inserts
inserts snapped together



inside double gusset


gapping back opening

No comments:

Post a Comment