Us

Us

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Salmon Patties....mmmm

My mother made awesome Salmon Patties ,when I was child, and I always enjoyed inspecting the bones (I know weird....and gross). As an adult I realize how healthy salmon is and we make this recipe at least once a month (this isn't mom's recipe....she uses crackers). You can half this recipe...it's enough to feed all of us :)



SALMON PATTIES

- 2 cans salmon
- 2 small onions(chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 tsp dill weed
- 2 Tbsp mayo



~ mash your salmon with a fork
~ add remaining ingredients
~ shape into patties and cook in a greased (we use coconut oil) fry pan  (we use a double burner griddle) on med- med/high heat.
~ cook both sides until golden-dark brown


SAUCE


~mayo
~dill weed
~lemon juice

I just mix these ingredients until it taste right....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment