Us

Us

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I "Fell Off the Wagon"

Yep, I fell off the wagon....or so Buck says. My whole 30 only ended up being a whole 17....lol. Buck brought home a yucky sickness and I couldn't hang. Then to make me "feel better" He brought home Oreos, Peanut butter M&Ms, cheese dip and chips, and Gatorade.....ugh.....I was doomed. I'm a little disappointed, but I'm not willing to go through the exhaustion again that I had in the beginning. Maybe when the baby gets a little bigger and I'm not already sleep deprived. I do have to say that this diet didn't affect my milk supply at all, so that was good. I am still doing the diet loosely.....when Buck and the kids have a bowl of ice cream before bed, I have a smoothie. And I get salad dressing on my salad!!! And I'm not having mac and cheese with the kids....I have salmon and a sweet potato.

I do know that when I do this diet again, I need a partner, so we can hold each other accountable and be one another's "cheerleader"!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you did better than me. I refuse to even start something like this. I know I have NO will power. Lol
    I am super proud of you for making it over 2.5 weeks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I would love to try that sometime...sounds...highly healthy. :D

    ReplyDelete